Buying vs leasing
No matter which way you look at it, the process of buying a car is always long and arduous. It’s a perpetual flurry of choices and decisions, that some enjoy, while others can get discouraged or even upset. But alas, it all seems worth it for that moment you drive away with that perfect new vehicle. Edmonton BMW would like to lessen the work you have to do by providing a detailed look at whether it’s better for you to buy or to lease a vehicle.
Here’s how they compare.
- You have the luxury of actually owning the vehicle.
- Owning gives you the ability to customize or upgrade your vehicle to your liking.
- Owning allows you the choice of how long to keep your vehicle.
- With owning, comes equity. Your car is an asset.
- Owning gives you the time to become both comfortable and familiar with a great BMW vehicle.
- No long term commitment.
- Lease vehicles stay under warranty
- Feels like you are driving new
- No vehicle depreciation.
- Get to try a variety of BMW vehicles in shorter time frame
Leasing lets you experience all that BMW has to offer without ever being tied down to one vehicle. Owning, you get the freedom and abilty to do whatever you’d like with the vehicle while also owning it for a longer period of time. Both have their benefits, it’s just a matter of what you prefer.