A BMW is a highly engineered and finely tuned driving machine. Why take a chance and let anyone other than a certified BMW mechanic work on it? Here at Edmonton BMW, we have the skills, knowledge, experience, and training for any and all BMW car service. And with the level of expertise it takes to work on a BMW, imagine what we can do for any other make or model of car! Our service department is fully staffed with only the most qualified and experienced technicians, dedicated to giving you the most effective repair and maintenance work, keeping you on the road for miles and miles to come.
At Edmonton BMW, we only use high-quality and certified replacement parts, which we keep a wide and extensive stock of on hand at all times. This lets us perform most any repair job in a timely fashion, giving you lasting and quality work that gets you back on the road as fast as possible. And because the parts we use are of such great make and performance, you'll see and feel the benefits in your car when it comes to efficiency, horsepower, and handling.
We know that it's no fun when your car suffers a breakdown, needs a major repair, or even just the time for a routine maintenance job comes. That's why we provide friendly, personalized service, and we treat your car just the same way we'd treat one of our own. We stand by our work, and while we're committed to getting you back on the road as fast as possible, we'll never sacrifice the quality of a repair job just to get your car out of our garage
- Fluid changes: When it's time for a flush and fill of any of your vehicle's fluids, from engine oil to transmission, let us take care of it for you.
- Alignment: If you've been in a minor collision, or your car has simply begun drifting to one side of the road over time, we can perform a speedy wheel re-alignment.
- Maintenance: If you don't want to worry about the small and constant maintenance jobs for your vehicle, bring it in to us and we'll change your light bulbs, wipers, top up your washer fluid, and more!
- Brakes: One of the most critical components for your car, we can replace your brake rotors and pads with licensed, quality parts, keeping you safe on the road and giving you peace of mind behind the wheel.
- Electrical services: When your electrical systems aren't functioning properly, your car can be a nightmare to drive. Bring your vehicle to us for any of your electrical problems, like flickering lights and displays.
- Tire maintenance: We can perform any and all tire jobs, from inspection to replacement and balancing. Additionally, we can swap out your summer tires for winter ones, and vice versa at the end of the season.