BMW Roadside Assistance
BMW ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
BMW is a vehicle company that is tailored to fit your every need. They do so through innovation and technology. They treat luxury as a necessity. Which is why BMW offers some of the best services not just within its competition, but out of any brand anywhere. With top flight performance, with technology like the xDrive or the BMW Night Vision Technology, and social tech like the iDrive or ConnectedDrive, it makes it for one of the most controlled, comfortable rides available anywhere. And now, BMW offers a next level customer service with the BMW Roadside Assistance feature.
You chose your BMW vehicle for its top-flight performance, high-tech innovation, and great ride. But what happens when something goes wrong? Whether you experience a flat tire; are lost on a road trip; have engine trouble; or are involved in an accident, we are here to help.
Every BMW vehicle comes with Roadside Assistance that is there to lend a hand 24 hours a day, save days a week, no matter where you are. Covering all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, our roadside assistance program is designed to handle every emergency so that you can stay relaxed when something goes wrong during your drive.
WHAT IS ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE?
During your manufacturer's warranty period this free service helps you get back on the road as quickly and safely as possible. With one simple phone call we have an expert technician dispatched to your location; a tow vehicle on its way; and even make hotel reservations for you to ensure that you are taken care of while your car is being fixed.
WHY DO I NEED ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE?
Emergencies happen. When you have BMW Roadside Assistance, you can rest assured that no matter what unexpected problem occurs; you will be taken care of. From getting your vehicle to the shop, to getting you where you need to be, our assistance crew can handle everything so you don't have to.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN CALLING ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
When the unexpected happens, simply call our toll free number and they will get you the help you need. After answering a few basic questions, our call center will dispatch the proper help. But that's not all. You can expect the next level of customer service when our crew is on the job. Once we know that you are safe and that help is on the way, our customer care technicians will help you find a place to spend the night (if necessary); call your family to let them know what's going on; and get you where you need to be in a timely manner.
When you call Roadside Assistance you can expect to be helped by a calm and courteous customer care agent, who has the expertise to handle your emergency with the care and professionalism you deserve.
WHAT ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE OFFERS
Not sure what kind of services you can expect when calling our 24-hour hotline? Here are just some of the services that BMW offers:
- Emergency Service Calls - Battery Boost, Fuel Delivery, Lock and Key service for lost keys and locked-out drivers.
- Emergency Transportation - In case of a mechanical breakdown, towing or flatbed transport service of your vehicle to the nearest BMW service center.
- Expenses - Should something happen within 80km of your residence, you are eligible for a reimbursement for out of pocket expense of up to $100. This includes transportation, vehicle rental, and accommodations. Should the incident occur further than 80km from your residence, you are eligible for expense up to $800.
- Communication: - Send a message via the BMW Roadside Assistance hotline to a loved one, friend, or work colleague in case of an emergency.
- Trip Planning - BMW offers a variety of trip routing and personalized info kits, available both electronically and as physical maps, to perfectly suit your itinerary.
Need help while on the road? Call anywhere from the continental U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico for assistance any time of the day or night.
For your BMW: 1-800-267-8BMW (269)
For your BMW i*: 1-800-497-9940